Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rather see United get knocked out.

the less they win the better. Cant have them win the cup and suffer a summer of "Kane needs to move to United to win things"

Rather see United get knocked out.

the less they win the better. Cant have them win the cup and suffer a summer of "Kane needs to move to United to win things"
Hate the pikeys with a passion, I always want them to lose whoever they play.

And the whistling still goes on.............

not listening dumb and dumber GIF

Prob depends on where you're from I fucking hate United and in Dublin there's thousands of the glory following cunts here.

never interacted with a west ham fan in my life.
Born a couple of miles away from the their old ground, lived in East Ham till I was 17 and then lived in Essex until a couple of years ago. Had the mouthy cunts around me for most of life.

I see Slave State FC have rocked up in their Look-At-Us-And-Tremble bus

3500.jpg

Makes you wish that Swansea had parked right next to them in one that said "SO ARE WE"

Its a poxy slogan anyway, it's supposed to invoke fear but all it makes me think of is the really corny Learn English (Beginners) books from years ago, lesson one, the verb "To Be"...

I am John
She is Mary
We are happy

I see Slave State FC have rocked up in their Look-At-Us-And-Tremble bus

3500.jpg

Makes you wish that Swansea had parked right next to them in one that said "SO ARE WE"

Its a poxy slogan anyway, it's supposed to invoke fear but all it makes me think of is the really corny Learn English (Beginners) books from years ago, lesson one, the verb "To Be"...

I am John
She is Mary
We are happy
They're a bunch of mercenaries who only chase the money, so it's probably a helpful reminder to the players.

Back
Top Bottom