Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I either read that wrong or I have had my coffee spiked with acid
I was making a point for the folks that always pops up saying "we missed out on him"...when it wasn't really a big loss. With pressue he's a non-factor...not what we need in the MF.

If I ever see that poet gimp who does the Nationwide Building Society advert I'm going to punch him on the nose for upsetting me so much.

Man City.

Their win later pretty much kills Liverpools hopes.

Yep fair point.

I think Liverpool are a busted flute with that particular group of players. It can creep up.

What Klopp did that Pochettino didn't quite manage is win things whilst the players were at the top of their game. I think it's all but gone for this lot so it's whether Klopp can rebuild.

That would have been typical dipper luck if that deflected free kick had have gone in . Luckily , for the entire universe, it didn’t

Back
Top Bottom