Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You could easily make a comeback

Montpellier played very well...also before Aouar decided to leave the pitch. Stupid challenge from Hilton towards the end

They were OK, I paid less attention to the game second half to be honest, but I felt this was was much about Lyon's ineptitude in the final third, then going down to 10 men, than it was Montpellier's game plan, or maybe a combo of both things. As much as Depay can frustrate, when he's not there (and obviously the long gone Fekir) that attack is extremely ordinary. Love that busy little midfield, but even that looks like it's going to lose Aouar soon.

They were OK, I paid less attention to the game second half to be honest, but I felt this was was much about Lyon's ineptitude in the final third, then going down to 10 men, than it was Montpellier's game plan, or maybe a combo of both things. As much as Depay can frustrate, when he's not there (and obviously the long gone Fekir) that attack is extremely ordinary. Love that busy little midfield, but even that looks like it's going to lose Aouar soon.

Joachim Andersen was a huge liability. Numerous times he didn't help Dubois even though they were 3 CBs. Depay may not be the worlds best player, but he's got an ego and will take responsibility on his shoulders. Pretty clear when he isn't playing. No one else taking that role.

Very nice goal in the Montpellier-Lyon game showing the type of delicate touch/control needed while playing in the hole and the type that NONE of our attackers have or have had since probably VDV. Who knows where that first touch would have gone with our mob. And this guy only cost <10M.* It also shows what happens when your DM has the defensive instincts of Winks and the recovery desire of NDom.

****yeah yeah yeah I know his story but the point stands.
RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK

Very nice goal in the Montpellier-Lyon game showing the type of delicate touch/control needed while playing in the hole and the type that NONE of our attackers have or have had since probably VDV. Who knows where that first touch would have gone with our mob. And this guy only cost <10M.* It also shows what happens when your DM has the defensive instincts of Winks and the recovery desire of NDom.

The Gypsy King, eh?

Are you talking about Jean Lucas or Jean Lucas AND Caqueret?

Back
Top Bottom