Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What do you make of Rayan Cherki? He seems to be a bag of tricks, but does he have the end product?

I've really not seen enough of him to form a solid opinion, he's clearly a lively fucker with clever feet, whether he's got it between the ears enough in terms of fitting into a team and producing is what we need to see, but Lyon could really do with him stepping up this season as they are looking creatively a bit bereft, especially if Aouar and/or Depay fuck off.

I've really not seen enough of him to form a solid opinion, he's clearly a lively fucker with clever feet, whether he's got it between the ears enough in terms of fitting into a team and producing is what we need to see, but Lyon could really do with him stepping up this season as they are looking creatively a bit bereft, especially if Aouar and/or Depay fuck off.
Lyon are fucked without Aouar and Depay tbh. Caqueret has been surprisingly good and I like Guimaraes but just those two plopping long balls to Lyons btec Lukakus... Just don't see it.

At least they haven't sold Denayer... Yet

Nope. Evenings are not peaceful on the floating rock. Tomorrow.
cuck...
Melvin Bard looks lively.
Yes, Bayern were putting their grubby, snotty nose into things and trying to turn his head. Actually they did for a while according to reports. He didn't see his way into the first team...so JMA made sure he did. Theyd already lost a promising RB (kululu - Milan grubby paws) for similar and weren't gonna see that future loss of 49.5M occur again. Folk's just need to leave Lyon's academy alone. The players are sold freely in couple years so just wait FFS.

Garcia seems to have a prob with Cherki.

I watched the last 40 minutes, so caught his contribution.

What seems to be the issue? Does Garcia see him as just a French Jack Grealish?
work without the ball. Somethings gonna have to give because they are sorely missing goals. Perhaps they might be interested in a certain Mr Dele Alli. lol

We can only dream that our club were organized beyond the obvious and placating. And he's also too young (and talented) for Mou. Can't have those fancy dan passes coming from that area. And he looks to be shy of 6 feet. And if we had him we'd be able to play Ndom from the start with GLC. Too much potential football. It's a nope all around.

Welp, your other boy is about to show AVB the what for.

Your...ahem...boys in green are up on a nice finish. I also just saw some evidence of said improved passing from your boy. Long drilled ball into the center circle. Player was out of frame so it had me gasping thinking about some of Dier's and how they come right back at us.

Marseille have come back into it after HT and have missed 2 complete sitters. Comm jsut said ASSE haven't conceded all year but that record should have fallen by the wayside.

It also appears Aberdeen are doing quite well.

Back
Top Bottom