Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whatever, United were absolutely dreadful. not worried about them at all.

That's probably the only thing we can take from this - United look horrendous. They got embarrassed in their own backyard by Crystal Palace and should have quite easily lost today.

Shambolic really.

Not only were we 2 minutes after the allotted time, the penalty was given AFTER the full time whistle was blown. Add to that the fact Brighton hit the wood work 5 times and denied 2 penalties.

I'd say United deserved that.

The hand ball happened before he blew the whistle. All the penalty decisions were actually correct. Brighton scoring and celebrating in injury time almost certainly added more time.

It's frustrating because United deserved absolutely fuck all.

The hand ball happened before he blew the whistle. All the penalty decisions were actually correct. Brighton scoring and celebrating in injury time almost certainly added more time.

It's frustrating because United deserved absolutely fuck all.

2 extra minutes? Bollocks.

That's all without mentioning the ridiculous free kick given against Trossard on Shaw which then lead to the equaliser in the first half, which was a foul by Maguire on Dunk ANYWAY after Matic (who set the goal up) should have been sent off when elbowing a Brighton player.

Whole game stunk of corruption.

The way I see it : United didn't;t deserve to win, but Brighton deserved to lose
tenor.gif

Shambolic really.

Not only were we 2 minutes after the allotted time, the penalty was given AFTER the full time whistle was blown. Add to that the fact Brighton hit the wood work 5 times and denied 2 penalties.

I'd say United deserved that.
Exactly. He should have ended the game after the equalizer - or at least before United´s corner. Then he panicked and "ended" the game too soon (when the ball was still in the penalty box) - without seeing a clear penalty in the process.

In any case, one of the most unfair results I´ve seen in a long time.

They should have beaten Chavs and now Utd over the course of a season they have nothing to worry about. If Brighton play as they have been they will get thier results.

Utd have been shite in their opening games, I see nothing to worry about from them, in fact I would fear playing Brighton more than Utd

Back
Top Bottom