Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With this being the line up in the home EL fixture 2 days later:

Hart
Aurier - Sanchez - Dier - Reguilon
Lo Celso - Winks
Lucas - Son - Lamela

I advise against lining up with 10 players in the strongest possible terms.

Seriously though, we cannot fuck around with Thursday. If any of these four fixtures demand a full-strength side, that one does. Doubly so if we lose Tuesday.

As much as I despise fielding joke lineups in cups, I thought Jose said it well after Shkendija when asked how he would rank the next three games, he said "the EFL ranked itself by putting the game 48 hours after a Premier League game and 48 hours before a knockout European game". That's totally correct IMO.

I advise against lining up with 10 players in the strongest possible terms.

Seriously though, we cannot fuck around with Thursday. If any of these four fixtures demand a full-strength side, that one does. Doubly so if we lose Tuesday.

As much as I despise fielding joke lineups in cups, I thought Jose said it well after Shkendija when asked how he would rank the next three games, he said "the EFL ranked itself by putting the game 48 hours after a Premier League game and 48 hours before a knockout European game". That's totally correct IMO.

Sorry, I missed out Dele from the EL game.

I think that team is more than capable of beating whoever we've got on Thursday - we'd have free flowing attacking wing backs including one making his debut. Control on the midfield with GLC and Winks and Lucas/Lamela/Son who all love European competition.

Either way - we can flip flop the teams round, it doesn't matter to me too much. Just think we actually have decent options and depth for once to compete all next week.

Where did the fat Frank nickname come from

He has never been fat

His West Ham days.

GettyImages-1202070.jpg

Back
Top Bottom