Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The delusion in the comments is next level.

There's actually dippers in this world that think there's an ongoing VAR conspiracy against them! :lamelashock:
They've had unreal injury luck for 2 years. VAR is what it is and frankly Liverpool complaining about not getting the breaks...

:dembelefingers:

They've had unreal injury luck for 2 years. VAR is what it is and frankly Liverpool complaining about not getting the breaks...

:dembelefingers:

Oh I forgot.... Some of them also think they're desperately unlucky when it comes to injuries too. :mourloopy:

Was a time when you played City and every player was top drawer, now you've got players like Rodri, Fodden, Ake. bang average.
Aguerro has started his decline as well, as he is clearly not the player he was.

I know they have injuries to key players but I'm just not that impressed by their squad.

EkjCvgyXIAEd7EI

Look at this cunt

"Remember that one time TAA was out for 3 weeks! OMG! So unlucky!"

I know.... Imagine; if not for a succession of off side goals given in their favour during that period they'd have significantly dropped down the table.

: phew :

Back
Top Bottom