Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

19yo Kid called Gboho (Rennes) looks like he might be an 8 type maybe, can't remember seeing him previously, but showed some promise, good physical attributes paired with some technical ability any the looks of it?

It's almost like some newly promoted team is doing well in the early stages of the season, only to fall off later.

giphy.gif

Stand anti-Leedsists, they're nowt

It's almost like some newly promoted team is doing well in the early stages of the season, only to fall off later.

giphy.gif

Stand anti-Leedsists, they're nowt
I'm as anti-Leeds as they come. I want them to be relegated.

But they are playing some good football. They have a plan that they buy into.

They will burn out post Christmas. Although they only have 1 game a week. Teams will work them out, I think you pack the midfield against them. Villa got overrun in midfield.

Similar to how Sheffield United did well last season but struggling now. The overlapping CB doesn't seem to be working anymore.

It feels so shit wanting west ham to win, but in the long run we know who'll be fighting it out with us for the title...and it ain't those pikey pricks.

C'mon wet spam!

Back
Top Bottom