Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ideally would be Woolwich loss and Manure/Nazi draw

Agreed.

Best (realistic) weekend for us however, I think would likely be:

- Man Utd and Chelsea drawing
- Southampton getting a point against Everton
- Woolwich and Leicester drawing

Liverpool will win against Sheffield United - so if we beat Burnley, league could look like this:

1. Everton................14
2. Liverpool.............13
3. Aston Villa..........12
4. Tottenham..........11

Then again - one of Man Utd/Chelsea winning doesn't really affect that top four table. Unless Chelsea obliterate Man Utd. But a draw would be better.

Agreed.

Best (realistic) weekend for us however, I think would likely be:

- Man Utd and Chelsea drawing
- Southampton getting a point against Everton
- Woolwich and Leicester drawing

Liverpool will win against Sheffield United - so if we beat Burnley, league could look like this:

1. Everton................14
2. Liverpool.............13
3. Aston Villa..........12
4. Tottenham..........11

Then again - one of Man Utd/Chelsea winning doesn't really affect that top four table. Unless Chelsea obliterate Man Utd. But a draw would be better.
All this makes me is pissed at where we would be without that bullshit pen against Newcastle and/or last week's horrorshow

Thankflly it's a long season.

Good result overall but never would have thought that the spammers would take the reults they have their last few games.

Decent result.

Would have preferred a City loss but not bad. Shows how fcuking unprofessional we were last Sunday but we move on.

Minimal damage done and the Everton bubble should puncture soon enough.

Next 3 or 4 weeks we will see what damage the Van Dijk absence has on Liverpool.

The league is there to be grabbed. It's how big our cojones are thaycwill determine how much of a stab we make for it I feel.

Mourinho absolutely knows we have a chance.

Don't worry they will get back to normal soon, they will lose to the likes of Fulham etc and go back to talking about relegation instead of Champions League.
If I remember right, they started off hot last season as well, weren't they top 4 after like 4-5 weeks? Then they were in a relegation scrap.

They're a nothing team and will achieve nothing this season, confident of that.

Back
Top Bottom