Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

well, sky aint gonna invite Keiron Dyer back

he's criticised the OTT reaction to Van Dijk's injury. "you would think no player ever got injured in a tackle before"

Any streams for gooners?
http://liveonscore.tv/soccer-streams/premier-league/Woolwich-vs-leicester-city/

Change Woolwich anywhere it appears obviously

Fcuking set up for glorious failure tomorrow.

You can see it fcuking coming.

So bloody painful.
The End Is Nigh Corona GIF by INTO ACT!ON

I just love your enthusiasm for this club and it's players. It's truly inspiring. Can you not start a thread entitled Doom And Gloom then we could have all the negative posts in one fucking place ?
:mourfacepalm:

The commentator claims that Arteta has taken it upon himself to learn the names of all the staff at the club.

It was nice of Woolwich to make life easier for him by making everyone redundant 😂

Disgusting club.

Just watched the Digne red card incident. If Ancellotti does appeal as he says he will then the lad is in line to miss another two matches I reckon.

I can't see if being overturned. It fits the description of a "tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent" which is a red card offence.

He makes zero attempt at playing the ball and plants his studs on the back of KWP's lower leg for a prolonged period of time. Easy red. Glad KWP is okay, thought he played well today.

The commentator claims that Arteta has taken it upon himself to learn the names of all the staff at the club.

It was nice of Woolwich to make life easier for him by making everyone redundant 😂

Disgusting club.
dont be mean. if they hadnt made them all redundant, they wouldnt have been able to stick aboomerang on 350k per week. poor lamb was barely scraping by before that

I can't see if being overturned. It fits the description of a "tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent" which is a red card offence.

He makes zero attempt at playing the ball and plants his studs on the back of KWP's lower leg for a prolonged period of time. Easy red. Glad KWP is okay, thought he played well today.
Jesus. Potential career ender. Let him appeal it, deserves a few games out for that.

Back
Top Bottom