Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Or family fortunes with Gino Dicampo.
as in the chef?

fucking hell. If i want to watch someone knock up a quick and easy omelette, I expect to see Gino Dicampo.

If i want middle of the road family entertainment in a light harted game show, i expect to see the likes of Stephen Mulhern, or if its really lowbrow, Bradley Walsh.

state of this world

But you also make your own luck and last weekend we had no reason to have needed to worry about a 95th minute wonder strike.

Liverpool didn't kill off Sheffield United, they missed chances and Sheff Utd had them under siege for the last 10 mins.
So how did they make their own luck in that instance?
Shouldn't they have been punished with an injury time wonder strike like we were? using your logic

as in the chef?

fucking hell. If i want to watch someone knock up a quick and easy omelette, I expect to see Gino Dicampo.

If i want middle of the road family entertainment in a light harted game show, i expect to see the likes of Stephen Mulhern, or if its really lowbrow, Bradley Walsh.

state of this world

It seems that way.. Walked into the room, saw the Mrs watching it and walked out again.. :mourfacepalm:

Ive been trying to watch the new Borat, it's a bit mental,The missus couldn't handle it at all, I can only take a little at a time. So much so that watching Dial Square seems like an option in between the Sacha Baron Cohen madness.
i thought it was great. the girl playing his daughter has got some stones on her, matching Baron-Cohen in the commitment to the bit

have you reached the bit in the synagogue yet? apparently he was so impressed by the warmth of the old dear that as soon as the cameras stopped he let her straight in in the act, something he never does

Talking of catchphrase , they just asked “what do you put in your mouth but don’t swallow” and the bird only said Harry Munk! :sonpoint:
it wasn’t one of the answers but the look on the dads face was worth it!

You just know Woolwich will win this match with a goal after the 80th minute. They're like a turd that you just can't flush. Will be on 12 points even though they've been genuinely dogshit apart from that Fulham match. Very frustrating to watch.

Liverpool didn't kill off Sheffield United, they missed chances and Sheff Utd had them under siege for the last 10 mins.
So how did they make their own luck in that instance?
Shouldn't they have been punished with an injury time wonder strike like we were? using your logic

No idea. Sh!t ain't it we got to strip out the element of luck in other words.

Back
Top Bottom