Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i thought it was great. the girl playing his daughter has got some stones on her, matching Baron-Cohen in the commitment to the bit

have you reached the bit in the synagogue yet? apparently he was so impressed by the warmth of the old dear that as soon as the cameras stopped he let her straight in in the act, something he never does
Naaa, not yet, Im about half way through. Agree about the girl, she's amazing.

Oooooh, Dial Square one-nil down!

I'll go back to the movie in a bit with a smile on my face

Time to turn on

Been watching the second half.

Woolwich very toothless. Leicester proper smash and grab.

Really poor game of football though. Even if Woolwich had somehow nicked the win, I wasn't worried. Playing poor and winning won't get them far this season.

They have 3 wins in the league this season. 2 of them have been against the two teams who have 2 points between them.

Emery got more points and his team had scored more goals in his first 6 games last season. Lol.

11 points. 11 goals scored.

Arteta so far this season:

9 points*. 8 goals scored.

Oops.
Emery is better coach. He fucking did the job in Spain.

Arteta is just wannabe coach. Has no clue what's he's doing.

Lol at the commentator saying vardy might come out of international retirement for euros.

Cheeky cunt of a player 😂

Skip the qualifiers but expect to play in the tournament.

Fuck off.

Kane / DCL /Ings... fuck off vardy

Back
Top Bottom