Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We were missing our two best players amid other injuries
At the time.

Not only our squad, our starter is transformed now. NDombele is fulfilling the expectation. We have bodies in midfield, not a functional midfield before PEH signing.

Of course, Leipzig got worse without Werner. That forward line is bang average. Even when they were dominating and pinned back Man U in this game, their forwards we're so erratic to pose any threat to Man U sloppy defenders.

Still find it amazing that at 23 years old, after 4 and a half seasons as a Utd first team player, Rashford still doesn't have 100 goals for the club.

Exactly those games were before they played us, what I’m saying is since they have played us they have looked really good, and to be fair they really didn’t have a pre season before the games u mention. We got fit in the qualifier games which benefitted us.

I still think we have a better team than them but I think they are a decent side when compared to the rest of the top 6 at the moment.

They were pretty shit against Newcastle too..... 1-4 was ridiculously flattering to them. Barcodes just crumbled to shit in the last 10.

Pretty rank against a poor Chavski too....

It's really only the 2 CL games tbh.

He does deserve it tbf.

Nagelsmann 4-0 Mourinho

Mourinho 6-1 Solskjaer

Solskjaer 5-0 Nagelsmann

it’s a funny old game - though I knew Nagelsmann wasn’t serious when he turned up dressed like Frank Warren

We played a more potent RB with little more than the dregs of our squad yet when at full strength we battered the team that just slaughtered RB 6-1 at home.....

No, it's not deserved.

I haven't watched any Juve game this season yet, but to me it sounds like the "world class players rarely make good managers" law is striking again

Prediction:

Harry Winks will be our greatest manager of all time....

Piss will boil. :)

Are people ready to Admit that as great a head turner the Dybala signing would have been, he actually wouldn’t have helped us last season?
Difficult to say how much substance there was on that transfer. My pure feeling is that we made a genuine effort, but too late

I think he is a great player, but I agree with you, I don't think he would have made enough difference.

25 goals a season is to be expected from the off is it???

No, but id have expected him to get more than 13 goals a season more than once in his career so far. Considering he plays pretty much every week and hasn't had any significant injuries.

Before last season he was being outscored by a midfielder in Dele Alli.

Difficult to say how much substance there was on that transfer. My pure feeling is that we made a genuine effort, but too late

I think he is a great player, but I agree with you, I don't think he would have made enough difference.

He’s has been poor a minute now. Maybe our fans can finally get over that failed deal, we literally improved 5/6 areas for less than we’d have paid for him plus Son is currently better. Hes a awkward piece to slot in to your system you build your team around him (see Dele Alli)

Back
Top Bottom