Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember when Ferguson was at Man Utd, and Brian Kidd was his assistant. there was t6his theory that Kidd was a genius, and once he took a managers job would prove it

Turned out he wasnt.

Im reminded of that with Arteta.
Like I said. He was captain for a couple of year under Wenger and Spent similar amount of time under Pep,

But it's ignored that his biggest influences (for amount of time spent working with) are Alex McLeish and David Moyes

Hilarious to think woolwich fans were bragging about having the best defence in the league and how amazing Arteta is.

Glorious seeing them getting destroyed by Villa

Are Villa any good or wha?

I'd say they're better than relegation battling.

They have a good midfield and an attacker who knows where the back of the net is. Give them space and they have the ability to punish you. Like Liverpool and Woolwich did.

18 goals scored in 7 games is rather impressive from them.

But they were torn apart by Leeds United 3-0 and conceded 4 goals at home in their last game, so they're not all that defensively.

Grealish is so much better than GLC - pains me to say
Well one thing I’ll say for the lad and that’s good on him for staying at Villa the temptation to leave must have been enormous but fair play he’s happy and enjoying himself so good on him and Villa for getting the benefit.

Back
Top Bottom