Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tbh I’m not disappointed Man Utd somehow scraped three points here, the longer Ole stays in his job the better. Now just need PSG/Real/Bilbao or whatever to snatch Poch up

Barca might be in the reckoning soon too.
yeah I was about to say he once said he’d never go there because of the Espanyol connections, then I remembered he recently walked that back a little though Madrid is def his target

I’ll take any club outside this league, my main thing with Utd is how their fans have been crowing for years about how they’ll poach him from us, and now every game it’s like Poch is inevitable and it’s just a matter of time

Haaland with a great qudra trick. like a young Kane with more pace. Bellingham had a good assist for the fifth. Dortmund would win nothing though with such a dodgy defence

Cunha for Berlin showed some sparks as usual. feels like an Everton buy in the making

So foxes v. Dippers tonight. What do we want? A draw? A Leicester win to push Liverpool back knowing they’re the long term threat?

A Foxes win 100%. Think less of the short-term goal of being top of the table and focus more on the long-term goal which is the League title. Leicester are not really our rivals in this regard, or at the very most are just about an outside shot.

Haaland with a great qudra trick. like a young Kane with more pace. Bellingham had a good assist for the fifth. Dortmund would win nothing though with such a dodgy defence

Cunha for Berlin showed some sparks as usual. feels like an Everton buy in the making
He's a monster.

I don't want to wish injury on the lad. But I am interested in seeing how he would adapt to some form of injury. Or if it would affect his game at all.

He's a monster.

I don't want to wish injury on the lad. But I am interested in seeing how he would adapt to some form of injury. Or if it would affect his game at all.
I think it would be interesting what will happen when you won't place 4 excellent passers and playmakers behind him. would he develop the late-Kane passing and technical skills. But he definitely has a very high ceiling.

a lot of talent on display this season in the Bundesliga.

also Totti Totti your 16-year-old striker had a debut at 16 and 1 day.

I think it would be interesting what will happen when you won't place 4 excellent passers and playmakers behind him. would he develop the late-Kane passing and technical skills. But he definitely has a very high ceiling.

a lot of talent on display this season in the Bundesliga.

also Totti Totti your 16-year-old striker had a debut at 16 and 1 day.

Yeah I saw. Became the youngest Bundesliga player in history in the process.

Will be interesting following his journey.

Have Fiorentina vs Benevento on in the background while I read the paper. Might be the most lethargic 30 mins of football I've seen so far this year. Milenkovic is a unit, though.

Back
Top Bottom