Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Enbac6OW8AEzkbd

I've seen tighter called ruled out.

Always a draw. One point each progresses neither.
Be interesting to see who plays CB for Pool. Could be 2 x youngsters.

They seem to think Fabinho will be fit and playing at the back with Matip.

If he isn't - they still have Matip fit so will probably be partnered with that Phillips who played the other week.

Rangers about to go 4-0 up and 11 points clear of Celtic in the league.

Say it quietly, but Gerrard may actually be a decent coach.

Can't say I watch 'em, but wasn' it just a matter of time before the power dynamic leveled out again once Rangers got back into the top flight....? Celtic's dominance was unlikely to create an insurmountable financial gap cos there's just not that much money washing about up there.

Last edited:

Or maybe Lennon is just a shit one.

:pochsmirk:

Nah Gerrard is doing well, got some good results in Europe as well. Is he going to stay at Rangers until the Liverpool job becomes available or will he be tempted to try his luck on the continent?

I think he wouldn't want to manage another PL team before Liverpool but it depends on the job I guess.

Or maybe Lennon is just a shit one.

:pochsmirk:

Nah Gerrard is doing well, got some good results in Europe as well. Is he going to stay at Rangers until the Liverpool job becomes available or will he be tempted to try his luck on the continent?

I think he wouldn't want to manage another PL team before Liverpool but it depends on the job I guess.

It's hard to judge because of the Scottish League quality but his team play really good football and there's evidently good signs of coaching from watching them. Unlike at times with Celtic where it was just clear they had the bigger and better squads.

And as you say in Europe he's done well. Will be interesting to see how far they go. I think it's obvious he's holding out for the Liverpool job after seeing what Lampard can do.

Back
Top Bottom