Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can I just say, I absolutely hate Liverpool with all I have.

But........ I don't get the Carragher hate.......:levyeyes:

he's always spoken extremely well of us, he's never tried to sell our players or manager to other clubs (Neville)! I even have a lot of sympathy with the "Spitting" incident.

yes it was wrong but 1. he was being wound up on purpose by a wanker, 2. it wasn't spit it was water and 3 he doesn't really "Spit" it's more like a fountain release of water.

Anyway I think he's a good bloke.

In support of violence against women.

They've done it every November for the last 2 or 3 years now.
Wait that doesn't sound good.

James Franco Reaction GIF

It's between us, Liverpool and Chelsea.

All the other teams don't look like they can mount a serious challenge.
really struggle to understand how people come to these definitive conclusions when it is so early in the season and there are about 5 points separating top from 9th or 10th

Who knows what happens over the course of 29 more matches this season , injuries , loss of form etc

Liverpool are a quality outfit and Klopp has built something impressive.

To lose Van Dijk, given how good he has been in particular and just plough on regardless is astonishing

Remember the laughter when they lost 7 - 2?

We just got to be as good as them and have the inner belief they possess.

really struggle to understand how people come to these definitive conclusions when it is so early in the season and there are about 5 points separating top from 9th or 10th

Who knows what happens over the course of 29 more matches this season , injuries , loss of form etc
Woolwich will finish mid table.
There will be numerous OleIns and OleOuts.
Bruno will score about 10 more penalties, most of them dubious.
City will come back stronger in the league but get kicked out of the CL as soon as they run into a threat in the playoffs.

There's more if someone wants to add!

Liverpool obviously have a great squad - something that probably wasn’t true in previous seasons. For them to be missing Van Dijk, Gomez, Thiago, Henderson, Alexander-Arnold and Salah (5 of those 6 would arguably be in the starting 11) and to roll over Leicester is very impressive.

It's based on a few measured assumptions.

The 3 teams there have good squads. They would be able to cope with injuries better than most. They also have an ability to score goals freely. Defensively the 3 teams there have improved. They have shipped a few goals but there is a defensive plan there which is marshalled by 3 good goalkeepers. Lloris, Allison are the top 2 GK in the world at the moment in my opinion. You can see the difference mendy has made to Chelsea.

City for some reason are struggling, but I would not count them out.

It's based on a few measured assumptions.

The 3 teams there have good squads. They would be able to cope with injuries better than most. They also have an ability to score goals freely. Defensively the 3 teams there have improved. They have shipped a few goals but there is a defensive plan there which is marshalled by 3 good goalkeepers. Lloris, Allison are the top 2 GK in the world at the moment in my opinion. You can see the difference mendy has made to Chelsea.

City for some reason are struggling, but I would not count them out.
All valid points mate but i still think 9 games is too small a sample size to base them off

Take utd for example , everyone laughing at them right now and were doing the same a year ago while simultaneously hyping leicester up

Utd ending up finishing 3rd in the league with a strong finish to the season and Leicester in 5th with a complete collapse in form

No one would have put utd in the top 3 after 10 games last season

Back
Top Bottom