Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's down for the count folks.

edit: Totti Totti where did your "I believe we can fly" and you'll start to believe if we get through next wknd go? Did you lose your confidence that quickly?

Nah - I still believe if we get through next weekend we'll do it.

Stamford Bridge is probably the hardest place besides Anfield for us, in my view.

Nah - I still believe if we get through next weekend we'll do it.

Stamford Bridge is probably the hardest place besides Anfield for us, in my view.
I wasn't finished reading it but reloaded the page and it was gone... At that point I wasn't fully clear what you were saying. What does "we'll do it" mean? Challenge until the end and who knows, or actually do the thing?

I wasn't finished reading it but reloaded the page and it was gone... At that point I wasn't fully clear what you were saying. What does "we'll do it" mean? Challenge until the end and who knows, or actually do the thing?

It was posted in the wrong thread that's why - it's over in the 'I WOULD LOVE IT' thread.

Brechin City groundsman got bored, did this.

0_Screen-Shot-2019-07-04-at-201838.png

Real mixed bag in this game wasn't he, Mane and Co are a bit of a handful for a young Cb having his first few games in the PL though I guess.
He was incredibly naive/reckless in his defending with Mane - but then maybe that’s coaching?
But teach him some restraint and boy.. what a talent.

Tottenham remaining opponents have 348 combined points. Liverpool remaining opponents have 326 combined points.

Over the next 5 matches that's 82 (Tottenham opponents) compared to 59 (Liverpool opponents).
giphy.gif

No, in all seriousness I do get what you mean with those numbers.

It's what we all know deep down - the league is a marathon and there's very little point getting carried away less than ten games in. Get past Christmas, get past the halfway mark after that, and if we're challenging then this season is the real deal. It's a damn shame we don't have those additional four points that we really should have gotten from the Newcastle and West Ham games, but every team has fine margin disappointments like that.

53 minutes into the Napoli/Milan game, Ibra's just scored his second, but has trundled around doing a lot of fuck all in between, and should have been red carded for a nasty deliberate elbow on Coulibaly a few minutes ago. Score's a bit flattering to be honest, Napoli have played quite well

Only title contenders this season are Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and City.

Liverpool getting bit by the injury bug like a normal team makes it an interesting race.

Back
Top Bottom