Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't believe it, Man United have scored twice and neither goals were a penalty!

Oh My God Reaction GIF

Ahh. There it is.

Buendia sent off for 2 yellows for Norwich and straight away Stoke get one back to make it 1-3 with 20 minutes to play. Game seems to be passing Skippy by. Just not involved really.

Last edited:
My two fave teams top of their leagues. Actually three if we include Real Sociedad who are the nearest thing I have to a Spanish club (along with Eibar and Bilbao)

Just had my first look at the Spanish table of the season.... No way!!!! ....Check Valencia too! 👍 👍

Last edited:
Just had my first look at the Spannish table of the season.... No way!!!! ....Check Valencia too! 👍 👍
I quite like Valencia too, had a great time at their ground a good few years ago. It has my favorite next-to-the-ground bar, "Tu Museo Deportivo" which was run by Manolo el del Bombo, the bloke in the big beret and drum you used to see at all Spain games.

MANOLO%20EL%20DEL%20BOMBO_199407024_0001_20151105(2).jpg

It's a brilliant place, my Celtic mate and I went there for beers after a game not knowing who ran it. We got the drinks in and then looked at the hundreds of great photos on the wall. We gradually realised that there was a common theme, Manolo, and when we went back to the bar for seconds, there was the great man serving us. We had a lovely chat with him about English, Scottish and Spanish football.

I actually thought he'd passed away, had typed "RIP" but gracias a dios he's still with us, 71 now.

It's only a shame that the club has been so shockingly run for the past 15 years or so, that and it's fascist Ultras.

Here are a couple more photos of the interior...

20170930-122443-largejpg.jpg

Valencia-Futbol-Seleccion_Espanola_de_Futbol-Reportajes_326728599_91723591_1024x576.jpg

Last edited:
Blimey, I hope the ref drove a hard bargain with the Brentford negotiator. He's completely fucked over Barnsley there. Bottled a 2 or 3 very big penalty shouts.

Adam Smith looks great in a Championship side. I only watched the second half, but he didn't put a foot wrong.
I guess he was part of that first set of Academy players that made good careers in decent teams.

Kind of disappointed that Veratti didn't get sent off seconds after he came on because of his tackle on Nkunku. Would have been box office stuff.

Back
Top Bottom