Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unbelievable at just how shite England was, Hodge, Fennick & Stevens who I do remember being shit but must have worn my Spurs glasses when watching this back then as Hoddle has been shocking! Would love to here him on co-comms giving commentary on his own game absolutely terrible.

I saw that video because Tim Grigg retweeted it...came here to post it and you had beat me to it, figured you discovered it the same way I did.
Nah, I got it from a Reddit post and had to share round these parts. I know some are sad that the game's gone so I did it for a little nostalgia...especially since we got a game at the bridge.

Guessed the time incorrectly, it's Half time 0-0.

That was really shit from England. Ahhh shit Emlin Huges is a studio pundit, nice fella but that squeaky voice, my ears!

Edit
Venables though, miss him, really like his punditry, better than you get today, I'm not joking.

Unbelievable at just how shite England was, Hodge, Fennick & Stevens who I do remember being shit but must have worn my Spurs glasses when watching this back then as Hoddle has been shocking! Would love to here him on co-comms giving commentary on his own game absolutely terrible.
Really Guido? That's weird as I've never known you to wear Spurs-tinted glasses when evaluating a player.

Forgive me, I couldn't resist. It was low, cheap, and I feel dirty.

Very difficult decision to be made tonight. Do I watch a man run around a running track in the dark in Norway for 15hrs or do I watch Newcastle vs Palace?

There are currently 18k watching the man jogging in circles in the dark!!!

Why did Jamal Lewis pick Newcastle? such an unambitious move.

weren't Liverpool interested? Okay he'll play every week for Newcastle but a team with such minimal ambition.

Still livid that we let Joelinton score against us at home in the early stages of last season. Think it was the day that Stokes won the Edgbaston test for us. Thinking back, we properly fell off a cliff end of 18-19 beginning of 19-20 didn't we?

Very difficult decision to be made tonight. Do I watch a man run around a running track in the dark in Norway for 15hrs or do I watch Newcastle vs Palace?

There are currently 18k watching the man jogging in circles in the dark!!!

Looks like it’s all over now. Still impressive at 10hrs but not as incredible as 24hrs.

There’s always the Tranmere/Brackley Town game.

Looks like it’s all over now. Still impressive at 10hrs but not as incredible as 24hrs.

There’s always the Tranmere/Brackley Town game.
He's still at it mate!! Poor sod probably had to sneak off for a comfort break when you tuned in.

I gave up on Palace game, I did tune in to running man but lasted a lap, then tried the Tranmere game and lasted 5 mins. Tragic night.

The day the wrong started to creep in:

We were in the title race until then.
That's exactly where I trace it back to. I remember being stunned that we were at home and trailing and it was still Wolves who were in the ascendency. It was at a time when we as Spurs fans had been conditioned to believe that we wouldn't lose even if we were behind heading towards stoppage time.

Back
Top Bottom