Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GET IN BRIGHTON!!!
Fucking brilliant, I celebrated that like a goal for us, these are the kind of things that turn title races. Liverpool looked like they were getting away with it again but Brighton deserved that.

Seeing lots of Twitter posts questioning the penalty. Club bias doesn't come into it, I have no idea how you could not consider that a penalty? He kicked his foot and not the ball. Quite simple really.
Considering the penalties given it's not a surprise it was given. It's soft, but he got the man, then the ball. It's a pen, if unlucky. I'm sure the world mourns.

On the whole 1-1 is probably about fair.

Last edited:
the pen was EXACTLY the same as the one Salah got vs west ham got a tap on the leg went down in installments.

What goes around comes around!

Back
Top Bottom