Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So your justification is based on an appeal to the masses and not any deeper moral or ethical reasoning? Most wrongs in history were opposed by a minority of people initially. You understand that right? If so, then you will understand the fallacious reasoning of your justification.

Care to elaborate?
He's making it up as he goes along, mate.

I don't understand how anyone can be sure it went out from watching the game on TV.
I’ve spent 20+ years as a goalkeeper reading flights and spin on the ball and I wouldn’t say it’s conclusive but it’s very likely it was out.

The linesman don’t have to do anything nowadays except call throw ins and still fail.

How VAR saw that:

Eoftu4qW4AIf_9Z

I don't understand how anyone can be sure it went out from watching the game on TV.
It was clearly out, look at amount of bend on it and then factor in where it lands about 2 feet from the line, that's all you need to do. That and the fact it virtually sailed over Moyes head and he is stood in his technical box....

Possibly the worst case of the table 'lying' I've seen in a long time.

So so so many dodgy calls and pens bailing them out.
:mourweird:

Yes but the worrying thing is, they were total shit last season and got all those pens and what not and it mean't the difference between CL qualification for them and us, and Leicester.
So it adds up.

There should be a reckoning

Back
Top Bottom