Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dyche derby tmw could be tasty, but can’t see the apprentice beating the master on this one 👀

Saw this on an Everton forum and had a little chuckle:
img-20201212-wa0000-jpg.110999

Fat Frank is a coward, fancy playing that negatively against Everton with Giroud as your main man. I get we play a very negative game but we have Kane and Son. Fat Frank has 400m of creative talent to use had 70% possession and yet he played Giroud as a 1990's style striker ... just shows how outdated his thinking is.

Same goes for Ole, desperate for a point at home to keep his job, I get that, but why not use the bench and at least try and get a win with City playing so poorly, and what's up with City? Once again they looked only half bothered, have they given up on the EPL already? CL or bust? They are only 5 points behind it's all very weird.
All three clubs lack a proper top striker despite spending billions in recent years. Its astonishing really. Utd do have Cavani i guess.

Reluctantly agreed with this , but hopefully that changes Wednesday!
the season is still somewhat young, quite a few unanswered questions about all the potential title challengers.

We've dropped some very dodgy points against Everton, Newcastle and West Ham (even if refs tilted the scales). Is that behind us at last?

How much can we read into the draw against Brighton? Was that a momentary stumble, or a sign of things to come?

Quincy Promes arrested for stabbing a member of his own family.

Scored for Ajax yesterday so he is having quite the eventful weekend.

The stabbing was apparently back in July, and he has been under investigation for a month. Not sure why they waited almost half a year but here we are.

I wish we had the type of threat Ward Prowse and Vestegaard present at corners and dead ball situations. Love to see Dier/Toby adding 5 goals a season

1-0 Southampton

Always find it amazing that despite losing their opening 2 games, one of which losing 2-5 at home to us that they're 1 point off top after 12 games.

If they didn't throw away a 2 goal lead to Man Utd, they'd be top by 2 points.

Back
Top Bottom