Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea have such a deceptively shit squad. People think it's strong but Kante is seriously SHIT now. Azpilicueta can't run, Zouma is not good, Silva oldest outfielder in the league and Kovacic-Mount is the worst cm duo in the top 8.

And they spent almost 30m on Mendy too right? 100m on two keepers on the level of Darren Rudolph
Nonsense.

They have a great squad which a decent manager would be able to get a tune out of.

Centre-backs are a weak point but James and Chilwell are good fullbacks.

Lots of technical midfield players and exciting attackers.

Saying they have a shit squad lets management off the hook. That group of players should be getting into the top 4 as a minimum.

Where does the fat boy go in his career from here? I mean surely the Chelsea job should have been the pinnacle of his career, and he's fucked it before it's even really started. Hilarious.

Chelsea have such a deceptively shit squad. People think it's strong but Kante is seriously SHIT now. Azpilicueta can't run, Zouma is not good, Silva oldest outfielder in the league and Kovacic-Mount is the worst cm duo in the top 8.

And they spent almost 30m on Mendy too right? 100m on two keepers on the level of Darren Rudolph
Can't think of a manager that Chelsea would hire that is worse than Frank.

He was hired because of the transfer ban and because their dumb supporters ate it up.

Now it's clear he's completely out of his depth, which isn't shocking considering he has no experience.

Nonsense.

They have a great squad which a decent manager would be able to get a tune out of.

Centre-backs are a weak point but James and Chilwell are good fullbacks.

Lots of technical midfield players and exciting attackers.

Saying they have a shit squad lets management off the hook. That group of players should be getting into the top 4 as a minimum.
They are both shit. Kante, Mount and Kovacic is not a good midfield. And their only back ups? Gilmour and Jorginho.

Havertz and Werner flopping hard so far and Ziyech is good but there is a reason no one bought him despite his agent desperately trying to flog him for years - he loses the ball a LOT and has a very specific skillset.

Treat yourselves to that little prick Rory Jennings suffering

Fucking inject it

Rory is the biggest twat on that show and that is saying something. I actually like the Liverpool supporter the best (Lawrence, I think). He actually has interesting opinions.

They are both shit. Kante, Mount and Kovacic is not a good midfield. And their only back ups? Gilmour and Jorginho.

Havertz and Werner flopping hard so far and Ziyech is good but there is a reason no one bought him despite his agent desperately trying to flog him for years - he loses the ball a LOT and has a very specific skillset.
To be fair, everyone was wondering why the hell they didn't buy a damn midfielder over the summer.

What, against Media Darlings Wankfest SuckmyKloppcock Liverpool...?
Not a fucking chance i'm afraid!

Mother Theresa is more likely to come back from the dead and suck Fred West's rancid Cock whilst Princess Diana simultaneously thrusts her middle finger up Myra Hindley's asshole, than Southampton pulling a result out against Liverpool....

or maybe i'm going too far... perhaps a draw??

...oooh, soz, too much hun? LOL xxx
:deledoubt:

Back
Top Bottom