Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What, against Media Darlings Wankfest SuckmyKloppcock Liverpool...?
Not a fucking chance i'm afraid!

Mother Theresa is more likely to come back from the dead and suck Fred West's rancid Cock whilst Princess Diana simultaneously thrusts her middle finger up Myra Hindley's asshole, than Southampton pulling a result out against Liverpool....

or maybe i'm going too far... perhaps a draw??

...oooh, soz, too much hun? LOL xxx
I know a good therapist

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF

I know a good therapist

Angela Lansbury Reaction GIF
I already went through Angela Landsbury... she was overrated to be honest... but she gives a great out of hours blow-job.... to be fair, the popcorn in the mouth only made the overall sensation more gnarly!!

was that the card you were thinking of? Ta-daaaaa!

I already went through Angela Landsbury... she was overrated to be honest... but she gives a great out of hours blow-job.... to be fair, the popcorn in the mouth only made the overall sensation more gnarly!!

was that the card you were thinking of? Ta-daaaaa!
Next time wait until she takes her teeth out!

Back
Top Bottom