Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't make him angry. You won't like him when he's angry.
kWf3bfW.png

Chelsea have such a deceptively shit squad. People think it's strong but Kante is seriously SHIT now. Azpilicueta can't run, Zouma is not good, Silva oldest outfielder in the league and Kovacic-Mount is the worst cm duo in the top 8.

And they spent almost 30m on Mendy too right? 100m on two keepers on the level of Darren Rudolph

I think the deception is how bad Lampard is making a pretty decent squad look.

I don't necessarily want us to play like City, but I'd love it if our boys could pass with the zip and accuracy they play with.

Chelsea being put to the sword by Man City. Two things come to mind...

1. This is even more proof that Citeh COULD easily have played their fixture against Everton the other day. Cheating b***astards.

2. Listening to the 2 commentators on 5Live I'm more confused than ever. Is it pronounced De Broyner or De Berrna ffs?

Back
Top Bottom