Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We can all argue about whether or not it should be, but it isn't consistent with how it has been called in the PL this year. They have been to the letter of the law that if the arm is in an unnatural position, they have called it.

yes. but in this case, the ball came through a crowd of players. I don't think it was.

League title is City's to lose really.

Best defence in the league. Games in hand out the arse. Mentality of doing it all before.

And easy fixture list coming up.

Must be an American thing because they have some wild cameras for NFL and NBA games that look just like computer games.

At least the NFL only does it during commercials from what I have seen. I do not watch the NBA or MLS so not sure how often they do it? Maybe it's something because fans are not there and the cameras have more room to move around?

League title is City's to lose really.

Best defence in the league. Games in hand out the arse. Mentality of doing it all before.

And easy fixture list coming up.
They still have to win these games in hand. Their easy fixture will end on 6h February.
Liverpool, Spurs, Woolwich, Borussia Mönchengladbach (CL), West Ham and Man United will wait for them. That's actually a hard fixture.

I know people comment on Brighton's finishing skills but they also take a long time to get the ball into the box as well. Today it is like they are waiting for City to get back and set before putting crosses into the box. Maybe the conditions are forcing them to take more time to control the ball but it really makes it easy for City to deal with their attacks.

Back
Top Bottom