Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dortmund right at it now.

Be very interesting to see what someone like Hasenhuttl could do with a team like Dortmund.

.....and there it is Sancho brilliant feet, great finish Haaland.

The kid Bellingham is a bit tasty too.

The amount of space they get in the Bundesliga. Embolo(?) should have scored the 5th there,

Nah, was busy.

Bild reporting BMG has made contact with Ten Hag amid all the smoke of Rose going to BVB. If that happens I imagine BMG will be dismantled this summer.

They were talking about Rose/Dortmund thing tonight during the game. I say the same as I said earlier about Hasenhuttl, it would interesting to see what a more « aggressive « coach (like Rose is as well) can do with this Dortmund team - god knows they need a kick up the arse, and they need some defensive coaching - Rose should be able to do that.

And as I type this Dortmund concede another really soft set piece goal.

Dortmund been really poor second half.

Nah, was busy.

Bild reporting BMG has made contact with Ten Hag amid all the smoke of Rose going to BVB. If that happens I imagine BMG will be dismantled this summer.

Dismantled how/why - to accommodate TenHag or just because people like Thurman will be hard to keep ?

They should/could have CL money again?

I think Ten Hag might be better staying where is but might fancy a new challenge ?

Dismantled how/why - to accommodate TenHag or just because people like Thurman will be hard to keep ?
Plea, Thuram, Zakaria, and Neuhaus.
They should/could have CL money again?
That would help the bottom line for the club but if City, Bayern, and BVB call it might be too much to resist for the respective players.
I think Ten Hag might be better staying where is but might fancy a new challenge ?
You mean he might fancy a challenge at all then? I guess he could just stay at Ajax and 'Brendan Rodgers' it for a few years until the perfect situation avails itself.

Just caught up on the Dortmund game, BMG are a fun team to watch. They never seem to panic even when a goal or two down when I've watched them recently. As for BVB , Haaland is on a different level but they concede so many soft goals. Our friend Burki still throwing goals in, he's a wooden one.

Back
Top Bottom