Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I've said a few times now, for me City still aren't what they were a couple of years back and are very beatable. Problem is you know our players and manager will turn up trembling with fear, soaked in their own urine, and with every man defending our penalty area.

Unhappy that Chelsea nabbed Tuchel, liked him since his work at Mainz.
He said defend our own penalty area, like that’s a thing😂

What Tuchel's signing is doing is 2 things.

One is demonstrating that Lampard s appointment was too early and that Mourinho is a busted flute, bevause20 years ago with the same players he has now he would be getting so much more from them. I truly believe that..

He is yesterday's man..

What Tuchel's signing is doing is 2 things.

One is demonstrating that Lampard s appointment was too early and that Mourinho is a busted flute, bevause20 years ago with the same players he has now he would be getting so much more from them. I truly believe that..

He is yesterday's man..
This is the other matches thread. Is there any thread you "contribute" to where you ain't moaning and whingeing about Spurs?

I know they lost Jiminez who's an important player for them, but Wolves really look like they've hit a brick wall under Espirito Santo. Traore has gone back to looking quite useless after a good 6 months or so last season which doesn't help them either.

None of us wanted Lingar,d, including me but he has done more in 4 months than Bale in a whole season.
Likely wouldn’t have been sanctioned going to a fellow contender right? But if possible , was that just an unlucky roll of the dice for bale ( which we all (mostly) were happy with?

I miss Big Vic, for one season he was immense for us.
I didn't like how he left the club.
Can't remember the exact details but he blanked a transfer that could have got us a couple of mill(?) and in the end we cancelled his contract?
My abiding memory of him is the Lloris pass he failed to control that led to a Chelsea win.

Can't remember the exact details but he blanked a transfer that could have got us a couple of mill(?) and in the end we cancelled his contract?
My abiding memory of him is the Lloris pass he failed to control that led to a Chelsea win.
I agree it all went sour at the end, but my best memories were his debut goal, the one against Man U at The Finale and the net buster against Liverpool.

Well this is his side to the story, which is probably different to your memory

Back
Top Bottom