Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Coulda done with that 4 goal GD swing.... they're chipping away at it annoyingly!!
Ah well, didn't expect this scoreline anyway!!

steve bruce seems unfazed by all the poo thrown at him, his players seem to like him as well, seems a nice guy,
bruce in
He and Matt Ritchie almost came to blows earlier this season so I'm not so sure about that.

Granted Bruce did come up with Roy Keane so that may be how he shows appreciation.

He and Matt Ritchie almost came to blows earlier this season so I'm not so sure about that.

Granted Bruce did come up with Roy Keane so that may be how he shows appreciation.
if steve bruce gave birth to roy keane he's twice the man i thought he already was, even more reasons

Good for us, but yikes, Brenda

Jennifer Lawrence Oops GIF

Mr Rooney with his balls in a vice this afternoon. Crunch game with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship as Derby face possible relegation. Ding dong battle at the bottom between those two and Rotherham who are away to Cardiff and simply must win to avoid the drop.
I can see Sheff Wed getting a win today and hopefully leapfrogging Derby on goal difference.

Mr Rooney with his balls in a vice this afternoon. Crunch game with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship as Derby face possible relegation. Ding dong battle at the bottom between those two and Rotherham who are away to Cardiff and simply must win to avoid the drop.
I can see Sheff Wed getting a win today and hopefully leapfrogging Derby on goal difference.
This will be lost on the 50% of the forum members that seem to think Sheffield United are called Sheffield.

Dunno where to put it.

Sosa, LB who plays for Stuttgart choose to play for Germany, even though he was born and raised in Croatia and non of his family is from Germany.

Utter scumbag. The lowest you can get in football.

Back
Top Bottom