Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It doesn't matter whether you or I think he is or not. As a young (23) English player that has had a good season for Southampton an still has plenty of room to improve further, Southampton would probably be asking for more than that.
Well it does matter if you or I or anyone else does or doesn’t think he is .....because that’s what called having an opinion and this forum exists to exchange opinions.

And if i can follow that by countering your opinion, which you’ve deemed important enough to state again, by offering my opinion ..... once more I disagree. In this current market I don’t think Southampton would expect to sell KWP for anything approaching 36m

Mate, if posters on this board can see beyond their subjective positions they will accept many of my posts hit that nail right on its head.

I take zero pleasure in calling it right but I think my posts are there to be read and if posters can be objective they will see them for the accuracy they merit.

That you and a few others think different is no issue.

As for Sammyspurs, like all of us he has his faults but has also called it right more often than not.

Children of limited intellect would question my support.
It's the constant stream of negativity I have an issue with, even when things were good.

You're distinct in your consistent praise of Chelsea. Is it any wonder that people (and it's certainly not just me) think you support them?

It's the constant stream of negativity I have an issue with, even when things were good.

You're distinct in your consistent praise of Chelsea. Is it any wonder that people (and it's certainly not just me) think you support them?

Go away you young child.

If you think I support Chelsea or overly praise them go and see your local optometrist. The sane for te other people people who suffer from nepotistic myopia.

And if you don't like the truth too bad.

If he carries on as he has, he will get a choice of nearly all the top jobs in my opinion.

Way better than Pochettino in my opinion.
You’re probably right in saying a lot of the big clubs will consider him

I was just adding in further components that he has previously coached at Chelsea and the rate at which they churn managers

i don’t think there’s too much argument that he’s proved himself a very good manager

Do you remember when Harry was manager of us and was lifting his skirt towards the FA? There was the story that he approached Rogers then at Swansea to join his back room staff for the World Cup. All this off the back of the stuff Rogers had Swansea playing. I think he had Vorm as one of the early examples of a sweeper keeper. It was considered pretty progressive stuff at the time.

Only Harry could start offering people inside the game roles for a job he didn’t have whilst still employed by his current club.

Go away you young child.

If you think I support Chelsea or overly praise them go and see your local optometrist.

And if you don't like the truth too bad.
Haha, young child. Fuck off you illiterate cretin.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. All you do is slag off the club, come rain or shine. Then when things aren't going well you somehow think that proves you right.

Nobody respects your opinion on here.

Mate, if posters on this board can see beyond their subjective positions they will accept many of my posts hit that nail right on its head.

I take zero pleasure in calling it right but I think my posts are there to be read and if posters can be objective they will see them for the accuracy they merit.

As for Sammyspurs, like all of us he has his faults but has also called it right more often than not.

Think it’s always better when someone else says your great, saying it yourself carries a lot less weight

Haha, young child. Fuck off you illiterate cretin.

You wouldn't know the truth if it slapped you in the face. All you do is slag off the club, come rain or shine. Then when things aren't going well you somehow think that proves you right.

Nobody respects your opinion on here.
I put him on ignore last night.

Rather that than allowing myself to be insulted for making honest appraisals.

Mob rule on here at times and tantamount to forum bullying which I won't accept from anyone.
Mob rule because your mate Spammy pissed off most of the forum by chatting constant bollocks?

I'm sure you think you make honest appraisals. Doesn't mean they're in any way accurate.

Honestly nabs I think children of limited intellect would question to couple yourself to sammy and then claim to be the voice of reason

Super manager. Not sure there is or can be a debate on it..

If Mourinho with what some people think are 2 world class players had done what Rodgers had done, even without the style of football, or Pochettino, then it would be give them a contract extension PDQ.

As stated many posters on here haven't got a clue.

Rodgers is likely (Not definite) set for bigger things. His problem is how you replace what Vardy gives Leicester. It is as great if not greater than what Kane gives us. I suspect however that in the next couple of years Rodgers gets sought by one of the bigger clubs, with respect to Leicester.

No calling them a one-off anymore though. They have more than arrived and arguably deserve their place at the top table more than us.
Say something nice about Spurs. Go on, just for once.

Back
Top Bottom