OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a great finish from Vlahovic.

So, I'm presuming this is Dybala's last home game for Juve?

Last night was the last match at Juventus Stadium for Chiellini and Dybala. The club had a big party for Chiellini, 17 years old at Juventus and will probably include him as manager in the next few years (he has a degree in economics in the meantime, which is not common for players). Greetings with Barzagli and Bonucci (the BBC) and great party. Dybala, the last match at the Stadium for him too, was sidelined. He had challenged the club by keeping it on his toes for 2-3 years, ill-advised by incompetent agents (including his brother). In the end, unsupported by his physical condition, he is focused on Vlahovic who, for his age, has statistics second only to Haaland. Sorry: Dybala was crying like a calf.

Last night was the last match at Juventus Stadium for Chiellini and Dybala. The club had a big party for Chiellini, 17 years old at Juventus and will probably include him as manager in the next few years (he has a degree in economics in the meantime, which is not common for players). Greetings with Barzagli and Bonucci (the BBC) and great party. Dybala, the last match at the Stadium for him too, was sidelined. He had challenged the club by keeping it on his toes for 2-3 years, ill-advised by incompetent agents (including his brother). In the end, unsupported by his physical condition, he is focused on Vlahovic who, for his age, has statistics second only to Haaland. Sorry: Dybala was crying like a calf.

I assume you'd advise us to steer clear this summer......?

I assume you'd advise us to steer clear this summer......?
From Dybala or from Chiellini? Dybala is 29 years old, great numbers but he did not perform as the club wanted.
Chiellini has points for his "retirement" and I think I do in the USA, I think the desire to face competitive challenges is to be anticipated. He has physical problems. He quit a year earlier for failing to qualify for the World Cup

Ffs Southampton, look a bit fucking lively
They had 10 days to prepare for this last home match of the season and play it like a pre-season friendly, even had the chance to end Liverpool's title hopes today with the whole country watching. Not sure what the extremely overrated Hassenhuttl and especially his players are thinking..

They had 10 days to prepare for this last home match of the season and play it like a summer friendly. Not sure what the extremely overrated Hassenhuttl and especially his players are thinking..

Generally I think Hasenhuttl’s done an ok job with one of the worse squads in the league, and until recently at least he got his side at it, but this has been utter utter garbage.

That's the result we needed. Having the title decided on the last day means this is where the media will focus. Had LFC drawn or lost tonight the only big thing left to play for is 4th and all the eyes would have been on us.

Even if City lose a draw is no good for Liverpool.
They have to win.
A draw could be good enough for City.
Realistically, though both sides must win.

Back
Top Bottom