OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOLOLOL!!

I can just see it now we sign Townsend, Demari Gray and Rondon and you're singing Levy's praises yeh?

Gray is a player. Never fulfilled his potential but looks like he might just do that now. If he does then the money Everton payed for him could look like one of the bargains of the century.

1. Doucoure wasn't signed this summer, he played for them all last season as they finished below us..
2. Gray was sold for 1M, Dismissed by Leicester and Leverkusen .

He wasn't dismissed by Leicester at all. They wanted to keep him but couldn't guarantee him first-team football, and so he left by his own choice.

He's already scored almost as many as Bergwijn has for us entirely this season alone. Let that sink in.

I’ve Only been watching since the 25th minute, and this is my first look at him, but Solet (21yo RBS CB) appears to be quite an impressive specimen. mobile, aggressive, technically comfortable.

edit
Might need to add a bit physique wise?

1. Doucoure wasn't signed this summer, he played for them all last season as they finished below us..
2. Gray was sold for 1M, Dismissed by Leicester and Leverkusen .
Gray wanted regular football so that’s a lie. That’s irrelevant info - both will start in our current best 11 - were dog shit

Sancho wasn't need by United whatsoever. They should have spent that money on Declan Rice or Camavinga. Still very average in the middle of the park no matter what options they have up top.

That van de Beek is a slightly better Dutch version of Winks.

LOL! Ole gonna Ole. United would more than likely have won had they kept 11 on the pitch. But it's still a crime that a squad like that is being managed by someone like Solskjaer. Wigan is his level.

Back
Top Bottom