OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great through ball from Jesse. bT sport now holding a wake, dark suits and somber voices

Greasy Ron still looking sad and shaking his head.

Just waiting for sky sports and the BBC to announce the result in black lettering now. Maybe a eulogy later from ' scholsey'

Great through ball from Jesse. bT sport now holding a wake, dark suits and somber voices

Greasy Ron still looking sad and shaking his head.

Just waiting for sky sports and the BBC to announce the result in black lettering now. Maybe a eulogy later from ' scholsey'
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve Only been watching since the 25th minute, and this is my first look at him, but Solet (21yo RBS CB) appears to be quite an impressive specimen. mobile, aggressive, technically comfortable.

edit
Might need to add a bit physique wise?
Hey BC, BT Sport 1 has James Richardson and the boys on. I think they'll be doing the goal thingy.

Hey BC, BT Sport 1 has James Richardson and the boys on. I think they'll be doing the goal thingy.

Don’t be trying to groom me into your viewing peccadillos.

As much as I love it that JR’s got the gang back together, and they are all back on BT again, you know I don’t share your multi game orgy perversion.

I’m strictly missionary position, one game at a time, in my footy viewage preferences.

gonna start with Bayern v the husk of Barca, see how that goes, then switch if it’s all too easy for the Teutonic machine.

Don’t be trying to groom me into your viewing peccadillos.

As much as I love it that JR’s got the gang back together, and they are all back on BT again, you know I don’t share your multi game orgy perversion.

I’m strictly missionary position, one game at a time, in my footy viewage preferences.

gonna start with Bayern v the husk of Barca, see how that goes, then switch if it’s all too easy for the Teutonic machine.
Had to be Mueller, eh?

This one’s not exactly been a classic tbh. Been a bit nonplussed by Yulian’s Bayern thus far (early days I guess), and Barca are like deluxe Koeman Everton, it’s all a bit tragic.
Oh yeah? Zenit out here with 10 players within 5 yards of the D....and as I write that they almost come away with a goal on the counter. Not a classic here either.

Zenit are making Chelsea look pretty toothless and have had a few chances themselves on the break.

Never mind

Sad A Christmas Story GIF by filmeditor

Back
Top Bottom