OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's football for you! 1-0 is never a safe scoreline no matter how dominant you are in the game. Liverpool will still be too good for these though over 90 minutes.

How is Origi still at Liverpool after all this time? He's close to useless. He looks so out of place considering the style of football Klopp has Liverpool playing.

Really? I think he looks the most interested of all of them.
Neymar and Mbappe on the other hand…
True.

To be fair, none of them look that fussed. Mbappe is galloping pointlessly left and right and Neymar is doing his usual fanny routine.

I’m interested in watching Kessie but can’t stomach the dipper fawning.

If there is one living proof of a club carrying their might in UCL even without good players, it's AC Milan. They just transform into beasts whenever they hear the anthem. There's something about that club and the UCL.

True.

To be fair, none of them look that fussed. Mbappe is galloping pointlessly left and right and Neymar is doing his usual fanny routine.

I’m interested in watching Kessie but can’t stomach the dipper fawning.
Same, I would switch to the dippers if I knew they would lose. It's painful watching Poch looking a bit lost as well.

If there is one living proof of a club carrying their might in UCL even without good players, it's AC Milan. They just transform into beasts whenever they hear the anthem. There's something about that club and the UCL.

Not really. They've been battered. Only reason the game isn't done and dusted was through Liverpool not finishing chances. They looked anything but beasts in that first half despite the scoreline.

Not really. They've been battered. Only reason the game isn't done and dusted was through Liverpool not finishing chances. They looked anything but beasts in that first half despite the scoreline.
Isn't that what happens when Liverpool play in the EPL? Every team that goes to Anfield watches them play bad, then miss a shit ton of chances and then concede to the dippers. Milan are out-Liverpooling the scousers.

Back
Top Bottom