OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Listening to this beige fucker on TS now.........

Clueless.

"I made attacking changes in order to come back from behind"?????

......Just lies really. Again.

3 like for like changes....

Saka <> Sterling
Mount <> Gallagher
Foden <> Bowen

"Players are tired...... I'm trying to balance this"

No diff. any other country.

Listening to this beige fucker on TS now.........

Clueless.

"I made attacking changes in order to come back from behind"?????

......Just lies really. Again.

3 like for like changes....

Saka <> Sterling
Mount <> Gallagher
Foden <> Bowen

"Players are tired...... I'm trying to balance this"

No diff. any other country.
Robbo on the Comms for Dazn made a good comment that every attacking sub he makes every single attacking player seems to change position
( like before a sub sterling will be on the left then a sub is made he is moved to the centre then when another one is made he moved again to the right)
So there's no structure to the team.

FVex9dLaUAAK052

England: Cox, Oyegoke, Quansah, Edwards, Doyle, Chukwuemeke, Scott, Devine, Bynoe-Gittens, Vale, Scarlett

Israel: Tzarfati, Feingold, Lemkin, Israelov, Revivo, Madmon, Kancepolsky, Abed, Gloch, Lugasi, Salman.

Dane is going to have a tough time as the CB pairing is quite good.
Devine will have his run against Lugasi and Revivo. Lugasi looks meh to me but Revivo is decent.
Gloch, Abed and Madmon are the gifted players here. Gloch is heading to BVB and if Israel scores he's going to start the move. Abed from PSV is also pretty interesting.
Feingold's dad used to be my neighbor and he was a grade-A prick.

Going to keep tabs on our lads.

Devine is mustard, he just has that Scholes-esque touch. Excellent vision as well.

Edit: he switches off when his midfield pairing is soft, he needs a strong CM like Kante next to him.

So far all Israel

Last edited:
Commentator saying this is in contrast to how they’ve dominated previous games, but the only game they’ve actually “dominated” was the previous Israel game. Even the Serbia game, Serbia had all the ball and England were bus parked and breaking for most of it.

Back
Top Bottom