OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2-0 Dipper. :avbnaa:

People chat about back-up STs, Origi, Liverpool attacking depth etc.

He's just scored his first goal since this time last year... Which was also in the LC.

He has been there are for years. We are so bereft of even knowing what a squad needs in terms of composition..

Batters the belief it really does.

Been too much talk of the Kane back-up, brought ook, line and sinker by so many Spurs fans and not enough about the Spurs need.

Mental.

It was a very enjoyable game, QPR have some young lads who want to play ... Chair, Dozzell, Willock.

Lots of Spurs connections in the game as well. Ball, Amos and Townsend all played well and I guess Andre Dozzell is kind of Spurs. Great to see Luke Amos enjoying his football.

Yeh, wish I'd have tuned in earlier tbh, but I caught all the pen drama anyway..... Cheers for the link.

This guy is playing right now in an official game, I'm trying to find a stream 🤣

His name is Ronnie Brunswijk, in case you want to swap him for Harry Winks

Fifty kids (one of whom was playing yesterday) and wanted by Interpol for drug trafficking...

16322882998427.jpg

Back
Top Bottom