OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me, or have Ronaldo and Lukako been completely underwhelming so far given the hype around them when they signed?
Ronaldo has a good goalscoring record.

Lukaku looks more the player who left United than the 'complete striker' Conte supposedly transformed him to be.

Another twist in the tale that is Wanda Nara and Mauro Icardi's relationship.

A real life soap opera. Right now shot before a live studio audience in Paris.

The jaundiced one or the one with glaucoma?

My x-ray vision third eye...

:pochsmirk:

Ooo, they played Angers didn't they? Wanted to see that game. Any good?

You were close, you got the first letter, not bad for a redneck hillbilly for whom all us european urbanisations must sound alike. Actually Auxere. Won 6-0. If we weren't incommunicado I'd tell you a mildly whimsical story about missing 4 of the fucking goals.

Angers were the minows that humbled StPoch last night, beating them 10-2*.

58 minutes into the Lyon/Monaco game. Lyon Boszing it (see what I did there) but neither side looking very interested in scoring.

*inc. BC handicap™.

Benzema winning the Ballon D’Or while doing nothing to deserve might be a good sign to just end football.
He'd finally be getting his due for making that waster pen merchant CRonaldo look like a real player for all those years. It would basically be a lifetime achievement award for years of world classiness. Couldn't happen to a more deserving, proper player.

In my mind it would be like putting a statue of Dembele out in front of the stadium for elevating CE, Dele, and your boy Harry to the occasional (mistaken) level of WC by some. They've never hit those heights since...just like CRonaldo. Might be something in it.

He'd finally be getting his due for making that waster pen merchant CRonaldo look like a real player for all those years. It would basically be a lifetime achievement award for years of world classiness. Couldn't happen to a more deserving, proper player.

In my mind it would be like putting a statue of Dembele out in front of the stadium for elevating CE, Dele, and your boy Harry to the occasional (mistaken) level of WC by some. They've never hit those heights since...just like CRonaldo. Might be something in it.

The difference is that Dembele was actually good not a plodder like Benzema.

They have a bad squad. Bielsa overachieved in the first year. I can’t help but feel there’s a group of anti Bielsa people out there who’ve been forced to move the goalposts so they can still define what he’s done there as a failure.

Bielsa's a nutter and has had plenty of strange episodes at other clubs, but as you say, it's hard to describe what he's done at Leeds as anything but a great job.

They were a rubbish championship team before he took charge. Properly crap football. He turned that around, got them up the table, promoted, top half finish in his first PL season. They spent good money last season but nothing out of the ordinary.

All whilst playing an exciting brand of football. Clear to see why Leeds fans and pundits love him. There's a lot of below average, championship level players in that Leeds squad, and it's showing lately with a few key guys out.

Really. I havent seen much anti bielsa anywhere. Thought it actually went more towards over complimentary
They have a bad squad. Bielsa overachieved in the first year. I can’t help but feel there’s a group of anti Bielsa people out there who’ve been forced to move the goalposts so they can still define what he’s done there as a failure.

Everton not getting much of a sniff of this so far.......

Spammers are twats but the draw will do us fine today, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom