OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never change Jose :mourcry:

IMG-20211021-WA0002.jpg

Not sure where else to put this but to my fellow Australians how fucked is our football model now. pleb pleb SpurFromOz SpurFromOz AussieYiddo AussieYiddo

League Cup/Championship/Bundesliga/LaLiga/Serie A - Foxtel
UCL/UEL/UECL - Stan Sport
Premier League - Optus
FA Cup and A League - Network 10 and Paramount +

Add in your standard movie/TV fix with Netflix/Amazon/Apple and we're being drained of cash every month. Bloody ridiculous
Agreed! Good news is I’m told optus is on the ropes, and that there’ll be a bit of a bidding war between Stan and Paramount for the prem rights (which expire at the end of the year). That’s why they’re not doing any more in house production this season. Stan is the biggest rip off for me, $25 for European comps when Spurs aren’t in CL or EL? Couldn’t justify it this year.

Woolwich playing Monday then Friday is weird. Villa are probably the hardest team to pin down at the moment, which given our luck probably means laying an egg tonight.

Are those empty seats in the main stand of the shithole? Fucking hell these lot never cease to amaze me...

Got the Woolwich game on because I was hoping they'd lose again against Villa.

The thing that stands out to me is Taveres. Only playing because Tierney is injured and playing out of his skin.

That's what you are supposed to do, fringe players. Ours could do well to learn.

I mean he's a Gooner and a cunt obvs, but still.

Back
Top Bottom