OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wonderful game between Dortmund and Bayern. Both teams are dog shit at the back, but Dortmund are a special kind of dog shit.

I still can't give Lewandowski quite as much credit as others when he scores 80% of his goals in a league where the defending is not far off Sunday League standard. When is he going to join a proper league?

Thought Bellingham was excellent as usual. If he goes to Liverpool he will quickly blossom into the best midfielder of his kind in Europe under Klopp.

When you haven’t seen people from your era it’s often hard to judge unless you watch matches and documentaries so I appreciate your inisight. It’s funny because kids of today will have the same feeling towards Fergie, a past legend they never really knew.
With the resources he had Cloughie performed miracles

The English FA would never appoint him though as he would have created waves and they prefer a safe pair of hands and always have done

Serie A is great this season. My only wish is that Napoli or Atalanta win it at the end. Although both Milano clubs are likeable.
It's fun league, good matches.

Primera is the worst of them all. Boring, defensive and slow.

Back
Top Bottom