OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wolves started the season quite poorly but are currently going along very nicely. They don't have a lot of goals in their team but they sure know how to defend as a team under the new manager.

Wolves started the season quite poorly but are currently going along very nicely. They don't have a lot of goals in their team but they sure know how to defend as a team under the new manager.
Their results were poor early on, against us for example, but I thought they were still playing really well despite the results.

Lage seems a very good coach.

You're very nice, but...

Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

:contelol:

I just edited it 😂

Neves showing again exactly what we are missing in our MF.
I don't even think he would be insanely expensive with a contract that runs out in 2024. It would be great business if we can get a PL proven midfielder of his caliber for +/- £40-50m

His passing skills are absolutely insane and none of our midfielders comes even close:

Last edited:
I don't even think he would be insanely expensive with a contract until 2024.

I have read reports in the 40-50m range, not sure how reliable but he is the exact kind of player that would fit great into our midfield under Conte, offers goals from the midfield, can take free kicks.

With Wolves success this year I am not sure how willing they are to move him but he would be a great fit for our MF and help solve a lot of issues on this team.

Back
Top Bottom