OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the worst Barcelona starting 11's I can remember. They're a pale shadow of the side they were, and will only get worse now that Messi is no longer there.

So, hit the Chelsea game, they score, decide to try Villarreal/Atalanta, Villarreal score within ten seconds. Think I might have a look at Lille v Lacroix instead.

If only there was a wittily compared tv show that would save me having to keep hitting channel buttons…

So, hit the Chelsea game, they score, decide to try Villarreal/Atalanta, Villarreal score within ten seconds. Think I might have a look at Lille v Lacroix instead.

If only there was a wittily compared tv show that would save me having to keep hitting channel buttons…
LOL You Luddite bastard. Just pick 1 game to follow and on another screen pull up the Goals show. Simple!

BTW - whatchu know about Lacroix? RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK told me about Lacroix early last season. I assumed he was rubbish...this confirms it. :dembelefingers:

edit: Atalanta have qualized.

that's covid restrictions not fan apathy.

*well, it might be fan apathy but they're not allowed to fill the stadium at the moment regardless.

Fair enough didn't realise the Covid restrictions were in place.
They still don't sell out that stadium normally though do they.
Don't they put most of the fans in the stand opposite the cameras to give the impression that it's full.

Wonder who will get Conte, he's the hottest shit out there. Zidane too I guess though despite his success he seems oddly not rated.

My fear is the scum getting Conte, though you'd have to wonder would he go there.

Man U if they sacked Ole?

Wonder who will get Conte, he's the hottest shit out there. Zidane too I guess though despite his success he seems oddly not rated.

My fear is the scum getting Conte, though you'd have to wonder would he go there.

Man U if they sacked Ole?

I think with Zidane he did brilliant with a core of out and out world class players and there is no doubt he is inspirational. Issue is RM needed a rebuild and where in financial issues and he left when that came along, to me it suggests he would still be a huge gamble outside of a small band of very elite clubs like RM or Bayern. Can he work with lesser players, develop players, the things managers outside of a very few clubs have to do and to some extent that still includes United.

Lukaku is a totally different striker from previous years..

Conte transformed the guy..

Touch is a lot better (though still inconsistent) and he's far more mobile than he was during his Everton and United days. Always thought of him as a bit of a flat track bully but he's certainly a much better player now than he was, so fair play to him.

Back
Top Bottom