OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We should have snapped him up in the Summer
The sort of shitcunt club still stupid enough to take some cast offs in exchange too e.g. Doherty, Winks, Davies and Sanchez. Job lot in Jan, fuck off lads. Table 25M in cash on top and it’s a deal…. We would save a fortune in wages too

He has an end product. His crosses find his players, passes go to his own teammates. His dribbling is more skilful, better technique with a closer control, it's not just about pace kicking the ball past the oppo.
Yeah. If we are gonna spend £40M on someone rather him than Traore

I hadn't heard of him until you mentioned him in the match thread. Finished watching the game this morning. Lang looks very sexy, too.
Their interplay was very good.

I thought Vanaken was good.
The front 3 obviously had a good understanding. A club like them I would imagine will be getting offers from the big fish in January tbh. They have high profile games in a tough group. It won't take long for people to put 2 and 2 together.

I'm sure Paratici and Hitchen are all over it though for us
Dr Evil Whatever GIF

I thought Vanaken was good.
I only paid attention to Vanaken for the first 6 minutes, during which time I thought he was Charles De Ketelaere. Within a minute or so, I was saying, "Fuck this. I can't stand the way he runs." Anyway, when I realised my mistake, I went back to the start of the game.

I see Noa Lang was bought this summer for £5.4m. Where are we going wrong?

:pochcry: :pochcry: :pochcry: :pochcry: :pochcry:

Back
Top Bottom