OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This guy is playing right now in an official game, I'm trying to find a stream 🤣

His name is Ronnie Brunswijk, in case you want to swap him for Harry Winks

"Brunswijk is also a player and owner of Marowijne football club Inter Moengotapoe. In 2002, Brunswijk built a football stadium in Moengo, which he named the Ronnie Brunswijk stadion. The disciplinary committee of the Surinamese Football Association suspended him for five years because he threatened some players with a handgun during a match in 2005. The suspension was retracted due to lack of evidence. In June 2012, Brunswijk was suspended for 1 year because he behaved violently towards the referee and a player in football match."

He's a bit of character isn't he? I wonder what happened to the evidence after he threatened players with a handgun. Maybe they were just imagining it all....

:tanguyhuh:

Fuck me. How the fucking fuck was that not a pen by Walker against Southampton? The ref even had a second look at it and cancelled it? That's possibly the worst decision with a second look I've seen. Even worse than the Neymar bollocks last weekend.

Although the player who took the shot did look similar to Benzema, might be one to look at going forward looks like a poor mans Kane on that play.
Easy to make that mistake. Though Benz is almost as old as Kane and thus one would assume he would be almost as decrepit as Kane he in fact does move around the field like a spry 18yo. Maybe with another 10 years experience and maturity he will look more like Kane...maybe 15.

I mean how the fuck did they allow this?!

FAEp7l0UYAApUS7

Both teams have a choice of three kits each, nah fuck it we'll both were our home kits of blue and white.

He’s had his hand wrapped for months now hasn’t he? Something serious?
Benz? If so, I read he had a surgery on a finger and it didn't take. He needs an additional surger but is waiting for a break to have it so as to not miss any games. Just read that he is responsible for 44% of RM's goals. Can't be losing that for a month.

Back
Top Bottom