OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bellingham is better for me. Only seen Wirtz put in performances yet in the German farmer league.
Called Bellingham a long time ago as being special. Still wouldn't have brought him to Tottenham at 16 or 17 tbh, even though we likely enquired.

Don't pay much attention to Bundesliga. Just noticed him playing against Celtic and he stuck out as being very talented for his age at that level of football.

Called Bellingham a long time ago as being special. Still wouldn't have brought him to Tottenham at 16 or 17 tbh, even though we likely enquired.

Don't pay much attention to Bundesliga. Just noticed him playing against Celtic and he stuck out as being very talented for his age at that level of football.

Wirtz does look quality. Seems to have that Lampard like knack of scoring goals from midfield. Or Michael Ballack.

Wirtz does look quality. Seems to have that Lampard like knack of scoring goals from midfield. Or Michael Ballack.

He reminds me a bit of Del Piero in how he plays, can play a pass. Apparently our scouts are watching him.

Chelsea by far the better side but feel they are missing Mount’s pressing, I don’t think he’s as creative as is made out to be but without the ball he causes a lot of pressure on the oppo. The only player really causing Utd any problems has been James.

Back
Top Bottom