OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The bitterness on KUMB :memelol:

Declan doesn’t want be here
Move him on get gallagher in and 2 more
Moyes has been found out and invest in the Brighton manager before it’s to late
———————

ONLY ONE WIN in 8 Premier League games.

Thats Relegation form.

Should we be worried?
:furrow:

———————
Meh. Unlucky but Rice, Coufal, Soucek and Bowen were atrocious.

Rice shouldn't take a penalty ever again. Hopeless.

We desperately need some quality. Another week of making bids for not interested players or at half their market value awaits.
———————
Cresswell at LB, Johnno at CB. Soucek and Coufals alarming drop off..

I've just realised that we are not top 6.
——————-
Moyes really has shown how clueless he can be today with this game. From the negative starting line up to the mis management of the substitutions.

Wouldn't panic yet as a Spam fan.

They had bad luck in facing City early and frankly could have won 1-2 today. They have Brighton, @Villa and then us, so it's a tricky opening slate of fixtures. Going to be tough with Europa though too.

Per xG today's could have gone either way...

Any reason as to why it seems to unbelievable?

He was brilliant when brought back in by Xavi - he started 19 of the 37 games Xavi managed in last season and ended up with 2 goals and 13 assists.

I feel like he's extremely selfish on the ball. I don't think Barca need him when they already have Ansu Fati and Raphina. Seems like a waste of wages to me.

Luka Jovic (remember him?) has moved to Fiorentina and of course scored on his debut.

Our old goalie Gollini had a less than stellar outing in goal as well.

The bitterness on KUMB :memelol:

Declan doesn’t want be here
Move him on get gallagher in and 2 more
Moyes has been found out and invest in the Brighton manager before it’s to late
———————

ONLY ONE WIN in 8 Premier League games.

Thats Relegation form.

Should we be worried?
:furrow:

———————
Meh. Unlucky but Rice, Coufal, Soucek and Bowen were atrocious.

Rice shouldn't take a penalty ever again. Hopeless.

We desperately need some quality. Another week of making bids for not interested players or at half their market value awaits.
———————
Cresswell at LB, Johnno at CB. Soucek and Coufals alarming drop off..

I've just realised that we are not top 6.
——————-
Moyes really has shown how clueless he can be today with this game. From the negative starting line up to the mis management of the substitutions.

Wow! That turned quickly.

Any hope for Palace later? Liverpool were pretty poor against Fulham and somewhat fortunate to get a point. They'll probably be looking to bounce back and put in a performance this evening, so can only see a 3-0 in favour of the Scousers.

Any hope for Palace later? Liverpool were pretty poor against Fulham and somewhat fortunate to get a point. They'll probably be looking to bounce back and put in a performance this evening, so can only see a 3-0 in favour of the Scousers.

You mean you hope your boys bounce back with a win?

:sonpoint:

It's at Anfield - I predict a comfortable 2 or 3 nil. Ideally with my fpl players Salah, TAA, and Diaz scoring!

Interesting to see this new Napoli side, without their backbone of years in Insigne, Mertens, Ruiz and Koulibaly. 2 old Spurs targets in Kim Min Jae and Kvaratskhelia make their debuts for them as well.

They've started brightly so far, as you'd expect from a Spalletti side, however Verona away is a tricky fixture.

Interesting to see this new Napoli side, without their backbone of years in Insigne, Mertens, Ruiz and Koulibaly. 2 old Spurs targets in Kim Min Jae and Kvaratskhelia make their debuts for them as well.

They've started brightly so far, as you'd expect from a Spalletti side, however Verona away is a tricky fixture.

Kvaratskhelia is going to be world class.

One of those I wished we signed when were linked based on hype alone.

That Liverpool midfield doesn’t look great TBH

I said before the season that Pool could be in trouble this season if they don't bring in some midfielders. Thiago and Fabinho both dealt with significant injuries last season and Thiago is already hurt. Keita has real upside but is never fit.

They're going to be playing a ton of matches again.

Another thing is their attack isn't really deep anymore either.

I said before the season that Pool could be in trouble this season if they don't bring in some midfielders. Thiago and Fabinho both dealt with significant injuries last season and Thiago is already hurt. Keita has real upside but is never fit.

They're going to be playing a ton of matches again.

Another thing is their attack isn't really deep anymore either.
Losing Mane is 3 steps back for them. Diaz and Nunez aren't close to being adequate replacements.

Back
Top Bottom