OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure If its gonna be a common theme but looks like Haaland just wants to run in behind all the time and it hasn't really been very effective in this match.
Yeah, Haaland wants to play a vardy type game but City just not willing to play like that.

I agree that it’s a pen in today’s game, but I think the rule is still daft. He’s moving his hand away and is not in an unnatural position. It’s ball to hand rather than the other way round.

But yes, under present rules it’s a pen.

I agree that it’s a pen in today’s game, but I think the rule is still daft. He’s moving his hand away and is not in an unnatural position. It’s ball to hand rather than the other way round.

But yes, under present rules it’s a pen.

Yeh that’s What I thought, I ll be honest I don’t know the current rules that well but a handball should be hand to ball not ball to hand and it wasn’t for me hand to ball.

Back
Top Bottom