Other Spurs forums/sites you frequent?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SpursNetwork primarily, and I follow DML and CFC. Unfortunately, SpursNetwork has gotten incredibly boring this season. The usual core of contributors seems unimpressed with the direction things have taken over there and aren't around as much. Otherwise its a very clean, slick site - really just a forum though - structured similar to this one.

I don't tend to enjoy Spurs-centric forums generally, I lurked on a few but rarely bothered posting on them. They're by and large mong-fests.

agree. i don't usually post anywhere, always read spooks stuff, as it is for me therapy. he is a poet, and the reason i am here in the first place.

a lot of people don't get it, but i certainly do.

DML, some of the bloggers on twitter.

Don't really bother with any of the other forums, only came here through DML, on the thinking it should be alright if DML is.

How wrong can you be eh! :biggrin:

I've tried with others, but haven't got on with any and certainly didn't post much. To paraphrase Filth's politically correct post, they're all mong-fests.

Thanks to you bunch of bummers, this place feels like home.

Weirdly though, I am a member of a scouse forum. My mate's a mod there and told me to join for the music thread. I only really use it to chat about music, books, movies and politics etc. The only time I bring up football is to rub it in their faces when we win 4-nil.

Flav said:
magoolio said:
Harry Hotspur

ROFL

What do you mean I'm funny?
What do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?
Funny how? What's funny about it?
You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

Back
Top Bottom