Other Stadiums and Training Grounds

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I found some more pictures from Hungary
53f2c7efc07a80388e000465_pancho-arena-tam-s-dobrosi-doparum-architects_19_pancho_arena_-_felcsut_hungary_-_photo_gyorgy_denes-530x301.jpg

53f2c963c07a80096200043e_pancho-arena-tam-s-dobrosi-doparum-architects_27_pancho_arena_-_felcsut_hungary_-_photo_laszlo_dome_jr-530x799.jpg

2vjzcd2.jpg

pancho-arena-hungary-4.jpg

30rtjpt.png

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1626855

http://www.archdaily.com/538826/pancho-arena-tamas-dobrosi-doparum-architects/

Monaco training ground
qoy0YP7.jpg

monaco_training_grounds_02.jpg

monaco_training_grounds_01.jpg

AZ Alkmaar, they train on the parking lot
fm12-457.jpg

stadium-afas-alkmaar-christian-oeser.jpg

Estadio Monumental 'U', Peru 80k capacity
800px-Estadio_Monumental_en_la_final_2009.jpg

29DfK.jpg

HJCy3.jpg

The inside of the Hungarian one looks like something out of the fucking Shire. They get high, watch Lord of the Rings and just say "yup, that's our training ground. Bag End."

Here are some more

This is die Paulianer treff, a pub inside FC Bayerns training ground:walker:
PaulanerTreff_FCB_061011.variant524x295.jpg

- anyone believe Mr. Levy is up for this at Hotspur Way?

New Roma stadium

OX15o0b.jpg

asr_22.jpg

jDUuKv6.jpg

This is stadium Kantrida in Rijeka, Croatia
98929576.jpg

And here are the plans for it
Untitled_10.jpg

Untitled_13.jpg

Untitled_5.jpg

Untitled_2.jpg

New-San-Mames-stadium.jpg
Bilbao's new stadium is pretty slick as well

Bordeaux are also in the final stages

bordeaux-stadium-1.jpg

Dare I say the Etihad Campus?

_55457484_55457481.jpg
The thing I like about what City have done is that the training centre campus and mini stadium are more accessible to the general public than most training centres. I'd love it if we had a proper mini stadium of our own that you could go and watch e.g. the U21s and U18s in.

The Bordeaux one looks interesting. Any further pictures?

This mock-up of the Roma stadium's corporate restaurant really turns my stomach.

Two guys watching the match (in play!) while everyone else is otherwise occupied...
Fucking modern football gobshite.
What's worse is the people in the foreground: none of them want to be there and the girl is on her iPad... in a restaurant... that's just plain rude!

Looks like they're playing us in that rendering!

The bird is probably sexting the guy with the specs further back, sitting on his won

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom