Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hilarious how United have totally fucked this window up and are back to panic scrambling to get any player at all. Di Maria mk 2 incoming for sure. What a clown show at Old Trafford, I fucking love it.

Might be a shit window for Woolwich too but you just know they're going to get lucky and sell Kolasinac, Mustafi & Torreira on the final 6-hour window on Monday and get Partey or something. Otherwise they are finishing 6th again.

I am surprised none of the bigger clubs (us included) were on Godfrey for that cheap. Even if he is only meh, being English they can likely move him for 25m at a minimum.

I watched him last weekend. And his substitute appearance against Montpellier. I have to say he reminds me a little of Gareth Bale. Just the physique and stuff.
Ah that's quite something. I only watched a highlight video as I have barely ever watched Angers but he did seem physically impressive.

Wolves really going for the top young talent this window, Silva, Hoever, Vitinha and now Ait Nouri.

RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK bus-conductor bus-conductor Rayan Ait Nouri to Wolves apparently, another mercurial talent? :levyeyes:

I haven't seen much of him, The odd Angers game I caught last season he either wasn't playing or I didn't pay attention to him, but just looked at ten minutes of YT and I have to say he looks lively doesn't he ? Looks quick, tenacious, technically pretty nice to.

Can't say I'm seeing the Bale similarities that RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK mentioned, maybe most f the footage I watched was from prior to this season and he's developed physically since, (he is only 19) but in terms of application, Bale lacked any tenacity or relish for defending, Nouri seems to have that from what I saw.

Ah that's quite something. I only watched a highlight video as I have barely ever watched Angers but he did seem physically impressive.

Wolves really going for the top young talent this window, Silva, Hoever, Vitinha and now Ait Nouri.
I don't know if he is as quick as Bale was, but for a 19-year-old, he has a wonderful physique, and can fucking go when that turbo kicks in. He moves beautifully-like as if he was born to run. In terms of his his technical ability, you couldn't ask for much more from a left-back. Plays with his head up. Very good in the duel.

However, there must have been 5 or 6 occasions against Brest that gave me cause to question his concentration/positional sense. There is no doubt that it needs work-unless he was just having one of those days.

I know nothing about the other guys you mentioned, although I caught the Portuguese striker against West Ham, and wasn't blown away by his touch. Do you know much about them?

I don't know if he is as quick as Bale was, but for a 19-year-old, he has a wonderful physique, and can fucking go when that turbo kicks in. He moves beautifully-like as if he was born to run. In terms of his his technical ability, you couldn't ask for much more from a left-back. Plays with his head up. Very good in the duel.

However, there must have been 5 or 6 occasions against Brest that gave me cause to question his concentration/positional sense. There is no doubt that it needs work-unless he was just having one of those days.

I know nothing about the other guys you mentioned, although I caught the Portuguese striker against West Ham, and wasn't blown away by his touch. Do you know much about them?
No idea about Silva or Vitinha tbh aside from the fact that they have a high reputation, probably from FM or something. Many of these prospects have barely even played top level football, so pretty difficult to actually make a judgement on how talented they are.

I was thinking of watching Bournemouth play their beautiful 5-3-2 against Coventry though.... :lamelashock:

The value of games v YT, 10 minutes into this game, I'm seeing RESPECT THE COCK RESPECT THE COCK 's Bale comparison a little more already, physique (definitely looks to have developed since last season), fluency of movement and he's also not relishing the defensive as much as those YT clips made it look, he was definitely a bit timid for the PSG goal. Lovely technique on the ball and like Bale, definitely seems to relish attacking more than the defending. Angers playing him asa LWB. Got a feeling we are going to see more of the latter tonight.

Back
Top Bottom